If you want to request features, this is where you do it.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:58 pm
I am a new user to Embroidery software and to machine embroidery in general. However, I am not a novice to software like Photoshop, Illustrator and the like. Overall I love the simplicity of your program and the ease of use! (One of my major complaints about learning Photoshop was the learning curve was extreme!) The fact that your program runs natively on the MAC is a HUGE PLUS for me! (I'm a MAC addict)
So forgive my ignore if you think some of things would be nice to have.
- Some basic fonts like Arial or Times New Roman, Helvetica like those stored in my sewing machine (Brother 1250D)
- Simple basic Frames (Circle, Square), I know my machine has these but when designing it would be nice to see them here
- Digitizing capability - I have read that this is coming - soon plz!
Thanks for listening.
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:19 pm
Just want you to know that we are listening. we are working on some new features for Embrilliance in the area of fonts.
Mac embroidery software "For The Rest Of Us!"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest