Sometimes we need a bit of humorous embroidery to get through the tough times.  Does you machine prefer personal attention at all times?  Like does it run amok as soon as you leave the room?  Imagine what happens when you add wine to the mix 🙂

SSSO #21: Sewing Machine + Wine = Seam Ripper

Today’s free design was created by our friend Lisa Shaw using StitchArtist.  One can never have too many embroidered towels!  The burgundy looks really dark in the photo, but its a nice match to the towel from All About Blanks.

Download Project Zip File

The design is provided in our native .BE format, enabling you to save a stitch file for any embroidery machine. If you aren’t already an Embrilliance owner, we provide a free method to use our software called Express Mode that will not only allow you to use any of the wonderful free designs found in our project blog, but also enables you to install and create basic text treatments with fonts distributed in our popular .BX format produced by many embroidery design creators.

To learn more about Embrilliance Express and for the instructions and links you need to download, install, and use our software with our free project files, please click here.

We’d love to see how you use our designs; if you’d like to be featured on the Embrilliance project blog, click here to submit your pics!

4 thoughts on “Stay Strong & Stitch On #21 Sewing Machine + Wine

1. Never tried embrillance but would love to try. I have a Janome Horizon 12000 embroidery machine. What do I need in order to be able to do your designs on my machine?

1. The designs will save as .JEF for your machine. The Embrilliance platform, even running for free in our Express Mode, will save these files to all machines.

2. I love this – So many stories of making dance costumes with our group of Mums and a bit too much wine one night, I ended up with a septapus. I only sewed on seven legs on my daughter’s octopus costume. LOL

Would this be too dense to add to a FSL coaster? I think I will give it a try and see!

Comments are closed.