Outlining complete object

Your questions answered here
Craft Mastermind

Outlining complete object

Post by Craft Mastermind » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:43 pm

I have just finished a design in stitchartist. I would like to outline the entire design . At this point I am unable to copy and paste the design since it is a grouping of several small objects. I have stitchartist level 2. I created the design by drawing it by hand, scanning it into my computer, using the magic wand and tidying it up the best I could, I now want just an outline only. Is my only option freehand drawing around the design? I am brand new to this so I likely did it backwards. Any help would be appreciated. :)

LorraineMc

Re: Outlining complete object

Post by LorraineMc » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:18 am

Great question! I am going through the same thing. I did a butterfly and drew veins on the wings. But now I want just the outline. I really "like" the magic wand idea in SA as I am very familiar with that tool because I also use Corel Paint Shop Pro and have used that tool there. But I too would like to know the answer to this question with out having to completely redo the whole project!

Anjie

Re: Outlining complete object

Post by Anjie » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:54 pm

If it was me, I would use the draw with points or bezier tool and just click points around where you want the outline to go.