Stitch Artist Video Lessons are HERE!!

Your questions answered here
LorraineMc

Stitch Artist Video Lessons are HERE!!

Post by LorraineMc » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:46 am

Admin: I hope this is OK to post? I know myself and many others are looking for this information!
I am soooo excited!!! I really want to share where you can go to get on-line video lessons for Stitch Artist!! I know I have been waiting for this!! The lessons are by Renowned Embroidery Expert: John Deer "I do have interactive streaming lessons specifically for SA on http://www.digitizingmadeeasy.com . I just completed Level 1 and Level 2 lessons will start in April. Free introduction to digitizing video to watch and 8 hours of non software specific theory available with the purchase of the first lesson".

EastWitch2

Re: Stitch Artist Video Lessons are HERE!!

Post by EastWitch2 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi Lorraine

Thank you for posting about the Stitch Artist Video Lessons.

If you don't mind I am going to post that link to the lessons in the Tips, Tricks and Techniques Section for Stitch Artist so it will always be available to all our forum members.

EastWitch2

LorraineMc

Post by LorraineMc » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:10 am

GREAT!! Idea...EastWitch2...Thank You!!
WOW the lessons are really fantastic....NOW!! I really am looking forward to purchasing Level 2 of SA...since I am starting to get the hang of Level 1 with these lessons.

Nanasews

Post by Nanasews » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:39 am

This will surely be helpful to a lot of beginners I think. :) thanks for posting the address link,I shall have to consider this sometime.
A stitch in time saves 9