SVG styles and Stitch artist 2 on a Mac?

Your questions answered here
Jeanie

SVG styles and Stitch artist 2 on a Mac?

Post by Jeanie » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:44 pm

I don't yet own a Silhouette Cameo, but if this all works well on my Mac, I may really be interested in Stitch Artist 2 and purchasing an electronic cutting machine. I have Essentials and all of the other extra programs that go with it, but haven't yet bought into Stitch Artist. I have other digitizing software for a PC (Palette), but I simply hate working on my HP laptop, much preferring my MacBook b/c it seems so intuitive. I've not really used a PC since I became a Mac user 11 years ago, so much of my struggle with software on a PC is simply my own ignorance. I spent a lot of money on Palette, but have so many issues with my PC, that it lies dormant.

I'd love to hear from someone using Stitch Artist 2 on a Mac. Is it a worthy investment? Is it intuitive? Jeanie
Proud army mom & "gigi".. Jeanie B

TheAppliquePatch

Re: SVG styles and Stitch artist 2 on a Mac?

Post by TheAppliquePatch » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:42 pm

I just bought it today and I can't find the Library that has the stock shapes so I'm already at a stand still. I've been using the other Embrilliance softwares for about 2 years and
feel like I needed to get more out of it for the price to upgrade. I hope I can figure out where the clip art library is on a MAC because I'm lost.

Jan