Viewing & Operating??

Any discussion with Thumbnailer can go here.
Polly

Viewing & Operating??

Post by Polly » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:55 pm

With Thumbnailer, would I be able to view Floriani .C2S files?

Is there a trail version of Thumbnailer?

I read on a forum there is a 30 day return policy, does that apply only if purchased directly from your site?

With Thumbnailer, cold I open 2 viewing windows (Windows 7) and move files from folder to folder?

How does it deal with files it can’t read (possibly c2s)? Viking 4D freezes & shuts down :x while Digitizer shows “unknown format” or no icon at all.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Viewing & Operating??

Post by Admin » Sun May 29, 2011 5:33 pm

.C2S is not a stitch-file format, so Thumbnailer ignores it.
Because Thumbnailer loads itself into Windows/OSX we have not found a reasonable way to make a 'trial' out of it.
I read on a forum there is a 30 day return policy, does that apply only if purchased directly from your site?
Yes. We cannot control what our retailers offer, but most are nice folk and you could ask them about their policy.
With Thumbnailer, cold I open 2 viewing windows (Windows 7) and move files from folder to folder?
Thumbnailer works with your Windows, so you really just open two Windows Explorer (My Computer) views and do it like any other file operation. Pretend they are jpegs.
How does it deal with files it can’t read (possibly c2s)? Viking 4D freezes & shuts down while Digitizer shows “unknown format” or no icon at all.
It won't break because it won't try. I'm surprised 4D did - it's not a feature I've heard of with that product.
.C2S is not a sewable file; it is a working file from that brand, thus only thier software will be able to read it correctly.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"