Contemplating

Any discussion with Thumbnailer can go here.
grammiepeggie

Contemplating

Post by grammiepeggie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:57 pm

I am sitting here contemplating purchasing the thumbnailer. It is in my cart, but I am still unsure. When I download from you I get no CD right? I am trying to decide not only what to get the CD or just download or if this is what I want to get. I would have liked a trial to check it out. I did a trial of the sewiconz and found that the iconz were way to small for me to see so wanted to make sure this will work.

So, please help me with this decision. CD or download? Are they bigger than a small icon looking pic?

Thanks for helping!

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Contemplating

Post by Admin » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi, grammiepeggie,

My guess from your post is that you are using Windows XP. That operating system will not show you more than one size thumbnails (although there is a setting to set that size in Windows.)

If you are on Win Vista or 7 then you have several size options including a larger preview.

For this reason, programs like Designer's Gallery Studio (available at any Baby Lock dealer) are made to enable you to work with your designs; view them, work in .zips, watch them sew on-screen, print templates, etc. This might be a better route for you? www.designersgallerysoftware.com

If you already have a program to work with files, Thumbnailer is a very nice addition; and many seem to find it does all that they want and run nothing else.

Use the Contact-Us link at the top of any Embrilliance.com page and we can walk you through individual specifics.
Best regards,
-Brian

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"