Upgraded but thumbnails are now missing

Any discussion with Thumbnailer can go here.
jflow66389

Upgraded but thumbnails are now missing

Post by jflow66389 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Yesterday I got an email announcing the update and promptly downloaded it to my PC. Now I don't have any thumbnails. I had thumbnails before, now I don't have any. The only thing showing for each file is an icon of 5D or an H...no picture. I uninstalled the update from yesterday and left the original install alone but the pictures are still not showing..only the icons. What do I need to do to get back the pictures? Can I uninstall the original and reinstall it from the disk? Will that bring back the thumbnails? Please help me.

LisaSewBubbles

Re: Upgraded but thumbnails are now missing

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:38 am

Hello!

Not sure if you contacted support from the Contact Us link above, but most likely you need to download and install the update to Thumbnailer again. It was posted after the newsletter was sent and many people got the older one instead of the newest one.

When you install the newest one, you should again see your designs, but if you do not, open the Thumbnailer Control Panel and choose Reset to reset all of your thumbnails and then choose Select All and click OK.

As I mentioned, the newest update which was posted after the newsletter was sent should fix the problem right away. If not, try the reset instructions above and if you still have trouble, click on Contact Us to open a trouble ticket and get this taken care of.
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

mygalsal

Post by mygalsal » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:42 pm

I just downloaded the update this afternoon and have reset many times and still only half of mine are showing pics. Now what>

LisaSewBubbles

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:37 am

Sorry - as I mentioned in the previous message you should use the Contact Us link to open a support ticket. This is the best way to get the technical trouble shooting help you need!
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!