SERIAL NUMBER FOR THUMBNAILER

Any discussion with Thumbnailer can go here.
Mrskiki

SERIAL NUMBER FOR THUMBNAILER

Post by Mrskiki » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:21 pm

When I originally purchased Embrilliance Essentials, thumbnailer was part of that program. This evening I downloaded updates to both programs. While EE works fine, thumbnailer asks for a serial number. The only serial number I have is for EE and Thumbnailer will not accept that. Help, please! Hugs. Nan

LisaSewBubbles

Re: SERIAL NUMBER FOR THUMBNAILER

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:07 am

All programs have their own serial number. Please use the contact us link and provide purchase date and other info like name and email and address so they can look up your order if you purchased directly from us or your registration if you purchased elsewhere and registered your programs.
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

georgiagal

Post by georgiagal » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Embrilliance does not recognize the serial number on the back of the CD case. Any suggestions?

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:18 pm

georgiagal wrote:Embrilliance does not recognize the serial number on the back of the CD case. Any suggestions?
Contact the Embrilliance Support Team by clicking on the link below.
Make sure to provide detailed information as to when you purchased the program and if you purchased the program from a different vendor or directly from the Embrilliance Store.

They will make sure you get the right Serial Number for your program so you can get it up and running.

Click Link below to Contact the Support Team.
http://embrilliance.com/contact-us

EastWitch2