How can I bring up the designs on Thumnailer?

Any discussion with Thumbnailer can go here.
daphnep

How can I bring up the designs on Thumnailer?

Post by daphnep » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:28 pm

I recently bought Thumbnailer and am having a hard time knowing how to bring up the designs I want to see. I also have 5D embroidery software and that wants to take over. I spoke with support about this and we finally got it to work, but now I think I'm doing the same thing but apparently now. I would greatly appreciate having step by step info. Thank you for any info you can give me.

EastWitch2

Re: How can I bring up the designs on Thumnailer?

Post by EastWitch2 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:57 pm

daphnep
Are you using a Windows computer?
If so click this link and read the information.
http://embrilliance.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=105

To view any Thumbnails of your designs the designs have to be unzipped to a folder on your computer.
To view the thumbnails of your design you have to be in Windows Explorer other wise know as My Computer.

You can also download the Windows Thumbnailer Manual(PDF) or the Mac Thumbnailer Manual and User guide on the Downloads page at the link below it shows how to set you computer to show Thumbnails.
http://embrilliance.com/downloads

Does this help you at all?

You can always contact the Support Team again for help too.
Click on the Contact Us Tab at the top of the Forum page.

EastWitch

daphnep

Re: How can I bring up the designs on Thumnailer?

Post by daphnep » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Thank you so much for your very quick reply. I am involved in seminars every day this week, so I will have to try this once the seminars are over. It looks to me that you sent very good directions, as I thank you for that! Blessings, Jan