Loving this program on a mac

Any discussion with Thumbnailer can go here.
jpklaiber

Loving this program on a mac

Post by jpklaiber » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 pm

I am loving having pictures to get the design in the right folders. I hate having windows on my computer but have been an Embird user for 9 years. But Embird has me spoiled. Are you going to make a new program with sizes, stitch count and information for the mac? PLEASE!!!! In a couple of weeks, I want to get the editing program. I just hope you keep going. You are giving us mac users hope that someone wants to help us. Thank you!!!!

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Loving this program on a mac

Post by Admin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:37 pm

We haven't got the quicklook plugin for mac giving us those details. We're working on it.

However as an Embird user, I think you want Essentials.
http://Embrilliance.com/embrilliance-essentials
View the help too at the downloads page.

Alternately, you should check out our other Mac program, Convert It, Mac, which lets you browse with all that detail, including inside .ZIP files.
Look at MacEmb.com for that. There is a trial version there too.

Thanks for asking!

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

jpklaiber

Re: Loving this program on a mac

Post by jpklaiber » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 am

Thank you!! I will be getting Embrilliance Essentials next Friday. When I am in my embroidery folder, I see the wonderful pictures should a have the extra information or is that in a future update? My mind is not working right, today. I looked on the macapp store and didn't see the app. Is it there yet and what is its name. Thank you for all your help!!

Loving my pictures and can't wait to get Embrilliance Essentials next week.