Samples of Stacked Name and Monograms

Embroidery designs shared by users!
Embrilliance (.be) files only.
Forum rules
All projects and designs need to have used something Embrilliant in them, and must be original work.
EastWitch2

Samples of Stacked Name and Monograms

Post by EastWitch2 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Someone asked if you could make stacked names in the Alpha Tricks software program.
So I thought I would share some picture samples of a stacked name and stacked monograms I put together using the software.

Remember when you stack names or letters some of the stitches will be removed on the bottom letter where the letters over lap.
This makes stitching the designs much easier on your needle and machine.

See my creations! :lol:
EastWitch2
Attachments
Stacked DG.jpg
Stacked DG Monogram - done in the Jolson's Garton Jumbo Font #282 in 5 inch letters.
Stacked DG.jpg (103 KiB) Viewed 7848 times
GT Stacked.jpg
Stacked GT Monogram - G is Jolson's Garton Jumbo Font #282 in 5 inch letter size and the T is done in the same font in the 4inch letter size.
GT Stacked.jpg (111.21 KiB) Viewed 7848 times
Gsrtner Stacked.jpg
Stacked |Name - G is from Jolsons Designs Roman Italic Font #210 in a 4 inch sized letter and the name is done with Digistitches Natalie Font in the 1.25 inch size. letters
Gsrtner Stacked.jpg (101.45 KiB) Viewed 7848 times

EastWitch2

Re: Samples of Stacked Name and Monogrms

Post by EastWitch2 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:32 pm

How to view the whole design in the pictures I posted you ask!
If you put your Mouse pointer by the pictures you can then use your scroll wheel on your mouse to scroll the picture.
Or you can place your mouse pointer by the design and click your mouse to see a full picture of each design.

I was so worried about getting the pictures and info on them right I see I spelled the word Name wrong in the Subject line. :(
Sorry about that will do better next time.
Still learning about posting pictures on this foruma and how to view them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure would like to see you post pictures of your creations perhaps you can do better :mrgreen:
EastWitch2

adstrathmann

Re: Samples of Stacked name and Monogrms

Post by adstrathmann » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:42 am

So when you stack or overlap designs are these under stitches automatically removed or is this another step I have to do?

EastWitch2

Re: Samples of Stacked name and Monogrms

Post by EastWitch2 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:39 pm

Hello adstrathmann !

When you save your Stacked designs the software will automatically remove some of the undertitiching of the design or letter that is positioned on the bottom of the stack. No extra steps reguired.

After you save the design you can open a new working window of Essentials and open the saved Design Stitch file again and then use the Stitch Simulator and as you run through the design you will see where the stitches have been removed in the lower design.

Use the Zoom Slider to enlarge the overlapped area and you will see where the stitches have been removed.

This reduces the number of stitches in the overlaaped areas so you don't encounter problems when stitching the design out.
East

sherrya53

Re: Samples of Stacked Name and Monogrms

Post by sherrya53 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:17 pm

thank you.