Monogram Ideas done in Alpha Tricks

Embroidery designs shared by users!
Embrilliance (.be) files only.
Forum rules
All projects and designs need to have used something Embrilliant in them, and must be original work.
EastWitch2

Monogram Ideas done in Alpha Tricks

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:44 pm

CAInsideG.jpg
CAInsideG.jpg (61.08 KiB) Viewed 6206 times
CAInsideG.jpg
CAInsideG.jpg
Here is my first try at uploading images of some designs I have been working on in Alpha Tricks.

I saw this idea of placing smaller letters inside of a larger letter to make a Monogram at the Sew Forum website.
One of the digitzers there did a monogram that was requested by a member of the Forum.
The mongram he digitzed was for a 4x4 hoop.

Well I liked the idea and just had to try it out in Alpha Tricks using my free mapped Alphabets

So I made up 3 Monograms using my 2 Son's Initials for a larger hoop (103x180) to see if this would work
I didn't have to enlarge the Large letter as it was large enough.
I did have to play with the smaller letters as far as placing and dspacing them inside to look right..

I made the large letter as a Single Line text and then did the 2 small letters as a Multiline text (1 letter on each line).

In order to stitch these out I think a 150x240 hoop would work better.
The size I made the monograms may look great on sports towels or other towels.

This may only work for certain Large Letters and I think the Large letters need to be plain enough in order to have the space for the smaller letters to fit and look right inside of them.
I will have to play with smaller sized letters to see if I can make a monogram to fit a 4x4 hoop.

Have a look at the attached pictures and let me know what you think of this idea.
We need some chatter on this forum so speak out! LOL

EastWitch2
Attachments
TAInsideG2.jpg
TAInsideG2.jpg (60.49 KiB) Viewed 6206 times
TAInsideG.jpg
TAInsideG.jpg (61.4 KiB) Viewed 6206 times

EastWitch2

Re: Monogram Ideas done in Alpha Tricks

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Well I see I have a few things to learn about posting images.
I click the Place in a LIne Line option for each picture I uploaded but to my surprise it uploaded 3 of one of the pictures and the others are below. LOL
EastWitch2

jodieth

Post by jodieth » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:46 pm

I love this look. I am just learning Alpha Tricks and want to try this. I think you did a great job. I too would wonder about other last initials not working this way.

Jodieth

karosd42

Post by karosd42 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:50 am

What a great idea! I haven't learned enough about the program to attempt anything this advanced. Looks like I have to get busy and learn more about it. I know it will allow me to do amazing things, but so far, I haven't tried most of what it can do. Since I bought it to add names more easily to personization projects, I haven't really explored it all that much. Great Job!

ladybirdanne

Post by ladybirdanne » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:48 am

I like your idea of the Monograms, they look really great. I haven't tried monograms as yet but with Alpha Tricks or Font Mapper, as it is called in Australia, it is certainly making it easier using fonts now. :)
Barbara in Australia