Colors Rendered Incorrectly In Machine File

New versions fix things and add features. This will document those changes. If you had a Feature Request and we have implemented it, we've moved the topic here for posterity.
Rich

Colors Rendered Incorrectly In Machine File

Post by Rich » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Essentials (Windows 64 v1.03)

While adjusting design colors I occasionally find two adjacent (in sewing order) thread colors that could be made the same color. But, when I do that, the resulting working file (.be) and the resulting machine embroidery file (.pes) are very different. The working file is color correct but the machine file has all the thread colors, from the point of the adjacent color duplication, incorrectly rendered. It seems that the two adjacent same-color stops are reduced to one stop (but the second object is not included) when the machine embroidery file is built and all subsequent color stops are shifted ahead by one stop. I’m not sure what determines the color of the last-sewn object.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Colors Rendered Incorrectly In Machine File

Post by Admin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Please forward some example of this.
Be advised the most Brother/Baby Lock machines will not stop if the subsequent color is identical.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Colors Rendered Incorrectly In Machine File

Post by Admin » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:41 pm

We made some changes to this for version 1.04 which has corrected some weirdness with this issue.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"