I love this software!

Any discussion with Thumbnailer can go here.
PumaKaren

I love this software!

Post by PumaKaren » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm

I was doubtful whether or not Thumbnailer would give me any more capabilities than what Organizer in 5D provides. Well, the doubt is gone! For me, there is no comparison between the two applications. Thumbnailer works instantaneously by a drop down menu option which, once selected, remembers so that every time you return to the folder, it automatically displays the designs in thumbnail view without having to go to the drop menu again. I have tons of designs and a folder can contain 200+ designs. One click on the drop down menu option and "boom!", designs immediately appear as a thumbnail. I LOVE thumbnail.

goosepoint

Re: I love this software!

Post by goosepoint » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:19 pm

What system are you running? I am on xp with this computer and I am not getting it to work. I read through the manuel and I understand that xp may have a glitch or two.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Anyone with XP should download the new test version from the bottom of the downloads page. It has new features for XP owners which make it more versatile and it is showing in some .ZIP files. Please give that a try and let us know. Thanks!
-Brian

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

ceannastahr

Post by ceannastahr » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:21 am

I received my software yesterday. Had a problem at first, then saw about the test version. I downloaded the test and it works great. I love being able to see the design rightaway. This will make looking for a speical design so much easier. no more guessing where I put it. Thanks so much for a great program

sewboy

Post by sewboy » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:18 pm

I just got this software for Win XP only half an hour ago. I LOVE it already. I have found designs I didn't remember I had purchased! My ONLY regret is that I didn't buy it 5 years ago (was it even available then?) If you're thinking about purchasing, DON'T think about it, JUST DO IT!