Using the Heads Up Display in the Embrilliance Platform

Get the most out of your software! Here we'll try to add useful tips regarding Essentials features.
LisaSewBubbles

Using the Heads Up Display in the Embrilliance Platform

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:09 pm

Navigating the display pane in the Embrilliance platform is simplified if you take advantage of the Heads Up Display (HUD) feature of the program. In the upper right corner of the display pane you will see the compass rose which opens the HUD. Right below this is the zoom slider.
HUD1.png
HUD1.png (48.95 KiB) Viewed 5864 times
The three letter buttons at the top of the HUD give you quick access to zooming.
HUD2.png
HUD2.png (398.68 KiB) Viewed 5864 times
If you want to zoom in on the entire design, click on the A. Think of the "A" as zooming to ALL stitches.
If you make a selection - click on a color break or one merged design in the object pane - and want to zoom in on that, choose the S button. That's right - S stands for zoom to SELECTED stitches.
If you want to zoom out and see the entire design page, choose the H which stands for zoom to HOOP.
HUD3.png
HUD3.png (346.32 KiB) Viewed 5864 times
The cross in the center of the HUD shows you the focus location of the current zoom - move this with your mouse to move that zoom window around your design. This is very convenient for quickly moving around the design when you are zoomed in close to the stitches. It also is similar to using the spacebar with the mouse to pan the design at the current zoom.

For more information on the Heads Up Display, check out the Embrilliance Platform manual found on our Downloads page or search the program help for Heads Up Display.
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

eramon

Re: Using the Heads Up Display in the Embrilliance Platform

Post by eramon » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:14 am

Exactly how is the HUD supposed to be enabled? I have clicked on it, around it, right-clicked using my MAC even. Nothing. I have yet to see 'A', 'S', and 'H" anywhere. I have to go to the menu bar to see any of the zoom options. This program is maddening and so far nowhere near worth the amount of money I've put into it.

LisaSewBubbles

Re: Using the Heads Up Display in the Embrilliance Platform

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:53 am

The HUD is part of the program - its always there. The pictures shown in my post are on a Mac.

If you are not seeing the same thing, you should contact tech support and send them screen shots of what you are seeing in your program with information about your Mac. Tech Support can be reached using the Contact Us link at the top of this page and they respond to every single ticket that is created in the tech support system.
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!